The creation of your components is usually not the end of the story. Measurement reports or component-specific tests are often required. It’s a good thing that we can offer a wide range of quality-assuring test methods here, too. From coordinate metrology, optical metrology and contour metrology to surface metrology..
- 3D coordinate measuring technology
- Surface measurement
- Optical measurement
- Measuring and evaluating individual and sample parts
- Preparation of classic initial sample inspection reports (VDA / PPAP etc.)
- Target/actual comparison measurement against 3D CAD data
- Reverse engineering for integration into your CAD system
- Holistic moulded part analysis (including blowhole analyses) by means of CT
- Micrograph preparation
It does not matter to us whether standards such as VDA 6.1, IATF 16949 or DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 are required.
Request an offer for a prototype or small series production quickly and easily.
prototype or small series production!
Our experts and specialists will be happy to advise you. We strive to process your requests within one working day (24 hours) and create an individual offer based on your specifications and requirements.
We will be happy to advise you on your project in advance by telephone!Request a quote now